PDF Export

The Church of St. Nicholas

Title: The Church of St. Nicholas
Description: St. Nicolas´ Church, built in the neo-gothic style, was used by German Protestants until 1945. After their departure the church began to dilapidate until in 1997 it was purchased by the Eastern Christian Church transforming it into functional Eastern Christian Church.
E-mail: flaviu.badelita@seznam_cz
Web URL: http://pravoslavmikulov.wz.cz
Contact person: Mgr. Flaviu Badelita
Phone: +420 723 984 537
Phone:
Fax:
Address: Nádražní 27, 692 01 Mikulov
GPS: 48°48'6.180"N 16°37'41.036"E
Opening hours: Opening hours: booked tours only
Image Image
Navigate

Go to article