PDF Export

Dietrichstein Tomb

Title: Dietrichstein Tomb
Description: Dietrichstein Tomb Originally the Church of Saint Anne with a reproduction of the Holy House of Loreto in Italy. The funeral chapel of the Dietrichsteins was built on the southwest side of the church. The front of the church with its two towers, designed by J. B. Fischer of Erlach, dates back to the beginning of the 18th century. The entire building suffered considerable damage in the devastating fi re in the town in 1784. In the middle of the 19th century, it was converted into the Dietrichstein family tomb, to which the remains of 45 members of the family from the years 1617–1852 were brought.
E-mail: hrobka@mikulov_cz
Web URL: www.mikulov.cz
Contact person: Koňáková Marcela
Phone: +420 720 151 793
Phone: +420 519 324 922, +420 519 510 855 (TIC Mikulov listopad-březen)
Fax: +420 519 510 855
Address: Náměstí 1, 692 01 Mikulov
GPS: 48°48'25.722"N 16°38'17.861"E
Opening hours: April, May, October Mon–Sun: 10–17; June–September Mon–Sun: 9–18; November–March only for groups of more than 15, telephone reservations must be made at least two days in advance through TIC Mikulov, Náměstí 1, tel. 519 510 855, 724 987 900, e-mail: tic@mikulov_cz.
Image Image Image Image

Go to article